Wednesday, February 24, 2010

IDOL SUCKS...LAMBERT IS THE BALLS

I can't help it. Watching American Idol, I realized that the show will never be the same. Wanna know why? ADAM LAMBERT. Yep, I said it.

Big shock.

Seriously, Lambert set the bar so high there isn't a single guy or girl who will stand out this year. And this year WILL BE the

last REAL YEAR of IDOL. SIMON is the only reason the show has continued to grow. He’s a genius and without him you won’t have the same product.


Lambert was the only contestant to ever have the balls to really USE the band there to truly make songs his own. I HATE that expression, but he did it. IDOL is NOT the show it once was BECAUSE of Lambert. The night he did what he did to JOHNNY CASH was the night the playing field changed.

LAMBERT lost because of the gay-ness. Pure and simple. If only he had been black! Then the Reverend would have gotten us a recount!

I think of Lambert as a GAY ELVIS. Seriously. He's not for everyone, but you can't deny that the guy is amazing.

His album sucks. There might be a track or two that I could spin more than once--but bottom line--the guy needs to get a REAL band and then he should step away from his name. THINK ABOUT THAT--Think about how f*cking brilliant I am! Adam Lambert needs to start a BAND. I don't care what he calls it. Call it something weird and dark. Like Mourning Sickness. He'd be the singer of a BAND. THEN, THEN HE WILL TAKE THE INDUSTRY BY STORM.


No comments:

Post a Comment