Thursday, February 25, 2010

Leggo My Eggo...Check Out MY EGO

DANA LOESCH is on the cover of The RFT. Seriously?!
Her?
What do I need to do in this city?! Hi-jack the RFT's radio feed and make sure all the conservative, BORING AS BALLS talk radio nonsense gets silenced before it continues to poison the ears of more braindead
drones!?
Yeah, I read the article. I loved the bit about her being a liberal and then her husband made her conservative. What the f*ck?! I've got a hundred bucks that says my wife doesn't know whether I'm a liberal, a conservative, a reformist, or a Rider of Rohan! Wanna know why I threw that last one in there? Because all of it is made up rubbish and complete idiosyncrasy of people with absolutely no real self worth! So what do they do?
They have to find a "caus
e" or "movement" to give their lives meaning.
Oh, and to answer the question on what "political side I lean?" My answer? MY OWN. I don't give a rat's ass if people think being a Democrat or Republican actually gives them more self worth. This country was bought and sold years ago. If you were born into money than GOOD FOR YOU.
If you were born into REALITY than I welcome you to the club. Get a helmet and do your best to make sure you can sleep with a smile and not worry about the eventual bills of your kids' looming college career--which will more than likely spiral your marriage into a divorce based on the lack of money t
he two of you have.
I've got an idea...
My show is called Hipp Nights.

Listen to it. Might sound crazy--but it's talk radio without the agenda of screaming backward-ass belief systems at you. And, maybe--JUST MAYBE--you'll have fun and be entertained.
Life sucks.
Sometimes it's great.
All we need to do is find that escape from the grind. Might be a smoke, might be a song that gets played at the right time. Hell, it could be the "daily dose" on KSHE at 5PM. That one always works for me.
One day I'll be that escape for people. One day my show will hit either full-time again OR someone will have the balls to syndicate it across the country as the most unique talk show on Saturday night.
Of course, I wouldn't turn down a book deal, either.

HIPP NIGHTS. Try it. It's talk radio that doesn't suck. It's a great way to TUNE OUT all the BS of life by TUNING IN to a show you won't find anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment