Monday, April 12, 2010

FEEDBACK


Hey kids, Joe Hipperson here. This past Saturday I brought up PROBLEM # 27 from the "99 PROBLEMS" in the HIPP NIGHTS LIBRARY. In short, Jen "The Embryo Hoarder" from Kirkwood was given some serious attention from me, as well as the other guys in studio. Instead of re-hashing my (brilliant) opinion on the subject, I'm just going to share a couple random e-mails I got from some listeners:


Damn! I just hooted in the kitchen at your "shades of grey" comment. I don't know if I completely agree, but I love you saying it. Aside from my usual complaint of Hipp Nights being a sausage fest (maybe if a smart woman was in there, you'd know how 4 eggs got fertilized at the same time, etc.), but tonight's show is the FINEST I've heard you ever do imho. Great job, Joe!

Traci Kennebeck




Joe,

Thanks for the great entertainment, and informative programming.

I am not hip, but, I pretend.

Thanks again, you are one sexy sounding man.

rwc




No comments:

Post a Comment