Monday, October 19, 2009

HIPP NIGHTS BACK ON KTRS!


YES YES YES! It's true! The "upper brass" at KTRS decided to bring back HIPP NIGHTS...kind of...




HIPP NIGHTS is indeed coming back--but it's now going to be every Saturday night.


Starting Saturday, November 7th, HIPP NIGHTS will air from 6PM - 11PM.


AND I NEED A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS.

The people that call the shots on whether or not my show moves forward (or possibly evolves into a full-time adventure) want me to find sponsors. That's right, they want me to see if there are people out there that want ME to be the voice of their business. So, what I'm looking for is simple: If you (or anyone you know) are looking for some advertizing then look at ME! Let HIPP NIGHTS be the voice of your business and I'll make sure you pay less with me than anyone else in town.


Why would I say that?


Simple...I am not a salesman. I'm a talkshow host. I care about the show and the people that support it. So, if you want to buy time on HIPP NIGHTS, I say go for it. I'll not only make sure that you are the only one of your business type featured on my talk show--but I'll make sure to support you just as much as you support me. I'm not a sellout--I just believe in taking care of friends.


If you want to chat about this just send me an e-mail: hipponentertainment@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment