Thursday, May 6, 2010

Justin Bieber...Secret Nazi?

Yep...I'm attacking Justin Bieber. I know, the whole world wide blog-o-sphere is doing the same thing...but come on--no one has the balls to say the truth.

I'm ignorant, by the way, so please remember that.

Does Bieber have one parent or two? Are they still married?

I'd like to know NOW--that way I know who to BLAME when BIEBER pulls a COREY and drops dead of an overdose.

LONG STORY SHORT--BIEBER IS INTERVIEWED & DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE WORD GERMAN MEANS.

What an asshole.

Look, I've read his TWAT. Or TWEET. Or whatever it's called when someone uses TWITTER as a damn press release.

He CLAIMS that he thought he was being asked about "JEWMAN" and not GERMAN.

"JEWMAN?"

"JEW-MAN?!"

You think Mel Gibson was salivating at that one?

Justin Bieber, who looks like a Beaver--which is funny as hell to me, is a child star for absolutely no reason. My sister in-law (who's 11) has a huge crush on him. Every time I see his mug I want to make sure my sons turn out the exact opposite.

Wait...where am I going with this.

Oh yeah, BEAVER IS AN ASSHOLE. And I mean asshole in the sense that he has no idea how stupid he is.

The fault lies in his parents.

Hold on, let me look up if this mutant's parents situation.

Yep...parents are divorced.

Guess what--now it's their fault even more than I thought it was.

God damn leaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment