Friday, March 26, 2010

DO YOU REMEMBER ROCK & ROLL RADIO?!

It's the official return of the
ALL MUSIC TALK EDITION of HIPP NIGHTS!




You know what that means...my dad, John Hipperson, joins us as the co-host and pretty much calls the shots. He came up with an idea that I am very stoked about...


Each month we are going to reserve a Saturday night for ALL MUSIC TALK--and we are going to go DECADE to DECADE!

We start with THIS SATURDAY, March 27th--and we are beginning AT THE BEGINNING of Rock & Roll:


THE 1950'S!

So tune in, call in, and get HIPP--hell, OVERDOSE on HIPP with my Dad and I, joined by Engineer Extraordinaire Josh, Right hand man Dan Keller, and the only actor I endorse--Landon Shaw--this SATURDAY from 6PM 'til 11PM and only on the big 550, KTRS AM. www.ktrs.com


No comments:

Post a Comment