Friday, March 12, 2010

SATURDAY PREVIEW



Thanks for stopping by! Joe Hipperson here. (most of the time it's me...sometimes it's Josh. if you ever read anything offensive it's Dan Keller)

THIS SATURDAY NIGHT I am going to take dead aim at THE ROCK & ROLL HALL OF FAME. The induction ceremony is on Monday. There are SO many reasons why I hate the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame...but here's one example: RUSH. RUSH have been eligible for years. But I guess the HALL had to make room for THE BEE GEES...and BOBBY DARIN. What!?

HERE IS SOMETHING SCARY...



YES. Bill Clevlen is coming by the show to try and hijack what he can and promote his endevors. Since I love a good train wreck I told him he could stay as long as he wants. LOOK FOR BILL FROM 7 'til 9.


7 - 9? That's only 2 hours...and his trivia show on Sunday is only 2 hours...hmmm...I don't think Clevlen can do 5 hours.

What a tool.

OUTSIDE OF CLEVLEN, THE ASSASSINATION OF THE R & R HALL OF FAME, & MY ANTI-MEMORIAL of COREY HAIM I am also going to give you MY TAKE on...





HIGH SCHOOL LESBIANS!

No comments:

Post a Comment