Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Now that's what I call a close encounter

ID4…2 & 3?

Yes, it’s true. Without getting into all the boring details, I’ll just throw you the juice.

WILL SMITH is set to return in TWO, filmed BACK TO BACK, SEQUELS to INDEPENDENCE DAY. (the cool kids call the movie “ID4”)

They are looking to shoot in 2011.

Yadda Yadda Yadda…

I’m not making this up—I’m just choosing to not quote all the misc places that this story is being buzzed about FOR A VERY GOOD REASON:

WHERE THE F*CK IS JEFF GOLDBLUM!?



No one is asking THAT question. And they should! Without GOLDBLUM this will look like all the other ‘dime-a-dozen’ Will Smith flicks. The only decent/original movie Will Smith has done in the past 10 years is HANCOCK.

INDEPENDENCE DAY is NOT the same without DAVID LEVINSON!

(yes, David Levinson was Goldblum’s name in ID4…I’m a Goldblum fan…he’s the man)

NO GOLDBLUM? NO ENDORSEMENT FROM HIPPERSON.

(I’m sure will smith is shakin’ over that one)

No comments:

Post a Comment