Monday, March 1, 2010

LISTEN TO HIPP NIGHTS...WHILE YOU STILL CAN

Starting in April the St. Louis Cardinals are going to be back in a big way…and, as always, my radio career will feel the sting from every spanked ball by the bat.

What the hell does that mean!?

Well, it means that HIPP NIGHTS will be bumped off. It means that I will be unable to do my show for you on the Saturday nights that The Cardinals play.


You know what would be AWESOME??? I have this crazy idea…but I doubt anyone would go for it.

You want to hear it?

Okay…I’ll tell you…but only because you begged.

WHAT IF HIPP NIGHTS STREAMED ON-LINE AT KTRS.COM WHENEVER THE CARDINALS PLAYED?!



Think about it…The Cardinal games are not allowed to be streamed via the KTRS website. So, when the Cardinals are on, why not take advantage of the ‘ol world wide web?

How cool would it be to do an exclusive version of the show on-line?! HIPP NIGHTS UNCENSORED???

I’m not saying anything bad about KTRS…but I’ll bet they never do it. Which is kind of a bummer. Think of the potential from a business standpoint. Think of the ad revenue.

Oh well. It’s an idea. And, in my humble opinion, a kick ass idea.

But, since it won’t go down, I’m going to throw you the dates that HIPP NIGHTS will STILL BE ON THE AIR. We get knocked out a lot…but we’ll get right back up. It’s like Rocky says, “It ain’t about how hard you hit…it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward.”

So here are the dates I WILL BE ON THE AIR:

APRIL

3rd, 10th & 17th

MAY

1st, 22nd & 29th

JUNE

26th (seriously)

JULY

3rd, 17th & 24th

AUGUST

14th (seriously)

SEPTEMBER

11th (how morbid)

No comments:

Post a Comment